Saturday, August 15, 2009

Attending the Basic Counselling Skills 1







Thanks God that give me this opportunity to learn how to be a good listener..I hope to go this kind of course long time ago and now I really learn a lot from Mrs Marsha. I thanks God provide me a sister who also decided to go and we were not knew each other but God really know our need that through Hoon Guan I knew this sis Hooi See will attend this course and she willing to fetch me up. Beside that, when we meet up then I realise that she also need a partner to go to MBTS at batu ferringi to learn together and God feed each other need.

God Love you and He know your need. He want to give you a fruitful life with His great Love...you can have personal relationship with God>>>Do you want to know God Personally?www.everystudent.com

No comments:

Post a Comment